Saturday, July 9, 2011

The BEST Peanut Butter cookies!

These first-prize-at-the-fair winning cookies melt in your mouth, and are sooo good!
My parents got this recipe at their high school reunion. They are the Cafeteria's famous cookies, and the baker shared the recipe many years later upon the request of the former students. She is still making them today, and now we are too!

Before I share the yummy recipe, I will share some yummy photos!
My darling 2 1/2 year old niece making peanut butter cookies with me:








Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 stick of butter (=1/2 cup)
1 teaspoon baking soda

Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients. Roll into desired size balls and place 2 inches apart on greased or parchment paper lined cookie sheets. Press with a fork. Bake 10 minutes. Let cool on tray for at least 7 minutes to avoid them falling apart.

Enjoy!!

No comments: