Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011!!

Our Christmas tree at 6:00 in the morning. Dad read to us from Luke 2, we listened to some Christmas music, and we passed out gifts:-) Later in the day, after church service, my older siblings and their families came over (and my Omama!) for another gift exchange. Mom made ham and mashed potatoes and my sister made green bean casserole. We ended with cookies, and yummy ice cream a friend brought over! It was a lovely day:-) In the evening we watched the new movie my sister got "The Help". It was very good!
Please pray for my sister-in-law, brother, nephew, and their new baby girl. She was born on Tuesday the 20th with "Apert Syndrome". She is beautiful and doing well, but will have to have surgery in the next couple of months to separate her little fingers and fix her skull so her brain can grow properly. Thank you!






No comments: