Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cozy

I love my room. And I love my bed:-) (Not the springs sticking out of the mattress, mind you, but the pretty bedding covering those awful springs)



Probably in 2005 I painted my room (that I share with my sister Andrea) a light gray/blue color. Then I bought the quilt at Wal*Mart on clearance for about $12! My mom bought me the blue bed sheets. And last year I made the pillow case (which this is really bad lighting, but in real life it matches the quilt and sheets!) to make it look a little prettier. I love decorating, but I also love redecorating every few years. For example, in the last 8 years I think I have painted our bathroom 3 times (and finally this time it is the color I wanted all along! I am glad dad lets me paint:-) ). But with my bedroom I haven't changed my mind at all in 6 years! Every time I walk into my room I love how it looks! I love the colors, the peacefulness. It's just cozy:-)

No comments: