Monday, December 26, 2011

Virginia with my friend!


My dear friend is in the Air Force. She is currently based in Virginia. I was able to take some time after Mrs. Payne passed away to fly out for a visit! We has such a lovely time:-) Here are some photos...



We went to Assateague Island, and had a wonderful time walking the beach. We saved a jelly fish, and saw wild horses! Then we went hiking near by, and saw a light house.




This was the sunset on the way home that evening. Gorgeous painting by God!!

We did allot of cooking while I was there. One evening we made fantastic pumpkin soup, and chapati bread!



Next I will post photos of our Creme Brulee making!!

1 comment:

Mana Laura said...

Anna, you amaze me! Homemade chapatis? I haven't even made homemade tortillas yet! Sure miss you here! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas! Good to see your smiling face on this blog! Love, Laura